Saturday, March 1, 2014

Updates and Oscars

Well once again I prove to myself how flighty I get and sometimes can't stick with something. I have every intention of sitting down and completing my task to watch these movies but I find myself waffling about it. I WILL get back on task.

I was discussing the movies that have been nominated for the Academy Awards (Tomorrow!) and realized that I have seen exactly 2 of all of the films in all of the categories, Star Trek: Into Darkness and as watched last night, Rush. That's pretty sad for me. I find myself every year not getting to at least watch a few of the best picture or actor/actress nominated films. I shall do better next year, I promise!

My good friend and fellow movie understander/lover, Heather and her husband are hosting their 4th annual Oscar party tomorrow night so I'm really excited to share the excitement with some good friends and yummy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment